We would like to point out that the images used on our website may be available on the Internet and are considered open-source for representational purposes. Images and content on the Internet are in the public domain at the same time, and thus prompting use by parties willing to do so.
CRICNUT does not intentionally infringe or intend to infringe upon the rights of any person or organization as expressly stated by them.
If we have mistakenly added some content or image on our website www.cricnut.com that includes you or your organization without proper credit, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future.
If you are the rightful owner of the content used on our Website, please mail us with the following details:
- Name, with other valid details of the SOLE right holder along with a document as proof of complete right ownership of the material.
- The exact place on the website where the material was first viewed by the pursuing party, along with visual proof of it and/or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the material.
- A declaration addressed to CRICNUT of being the rightful owner of the material used inaptly by the company; (which will be used against if ever the complaint is found to be fake/ambiguous/offensive by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, make sure that you attach a letter of authority along with the physically or electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
If any of the above details are incompletely or inappropriately filled and sent to CRICNUT, in minor cases the request might not be considered and in specific cases might result in a suit being filed by the company against the individual or company trying to wrongfully frame CRICNUT in a baseless case.